PDA

View Full Version : sharp prickly pains

Trizzy
22-08-13, 09:15
I have been experiencing sharp prickly like pains around middle of my breast bone for the last 24 hours on and off lasting a few seconds at a time. i am trying to remain calm but feel myself slipping into panic. I am away on holiday which has heightened my anxiety and i fear its something more serious. Has anyone had this?

jackieann3
22-08-13, 09:21
Hi trizzy yes I have went to doctors a few years ago with it she said anything that feels like pins or needle is a nerve pain hope you enjoy your holiday x

Trizzy
22-08-13, 09:30
Thanks for that, i am feeling very isolated at the moment. :)

jackieann3
22-08-13, 09:58
I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning and feel very stressed stomach in knots I'm hoping it will all go away when I get there the thing worrying me is feeling like this while I'm there xxx

Trizzy
01-09-13, 19:02
Well spent the whole two weeks of my holiday in extreme anxious state. To top it off i flew home yesterday alone and had a very scary flight (fear flying) I am now sat home alone having suffered several panic attacks today with pain under my ribs, dizziness, face pressure and shaking. I cant think straight and everything is negative.