PDA

View Full Version : Head is sore :-/

cassy1989
22-08-13, 16:30
Since tuesday morning when I woke up, I have had a sore spot near the back of my head on the right side. I've always had lumps and bumps at the back of my head and it feels sore of a little lumpy bit and then a little bit above it, it feels a bit like there's a spot and I keep getting like a tingly feeling there. It does feel a bit better then tuesday but I'm starting to freak out. What could it be? I haven't banged my head so can't be that :-/

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

Also just to add it feels bruised but there can't be a bruise there x

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

Also just to add it feels bruised but there can't be a bruise there x

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Oh and on tuesday I kept getting stabbing pains in that bit of my head but its gone now x

anxious_thoughts
22-08-13, 18:10
I've had sore spots on my head for 10 years! I have no idea what it is. If I press, especially at the top of my head, it hurts. I also have this tiny bump on the left side of my head closer to the front, it feels sorta soft as I can push on it to make it go away but it comes back.

It could be sinus' for tight muscles in your neck or shoulders. Probably nothing too serious :)

cassy1989
22-08-13, 18:31
Hi Jenn,

Thank you for replying. I stupidly googled and it came up with ms :-( which is one of my big worries any way!
There is a lump as if I have banged my head above where it hurts but that bump doesn't actually hurt, it's just really tender below it. It's so weird :-/ xx

cassy1989
26-08-13, 16:03
Bump. Head still feels bruised and really tender :-( going drs tomorrow. Has any one else has this before xx

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Bump. Anyone? X

cassy1989
26-08-13, 18:49
No don't think its that. Thanks though.

cassy1989
27-08-13, 09:48
Just an update for people who replied. I went to the drs and its just a swollen gland :-)