PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling great.. Symptoms

Anxious lu
22-08-13, 18:35
This is probably my own fault today.. I haw been playing with the bf on Xbox.. Not usually my thing but it has me on edge adrenaline pumping..

I feel breathless today pulse rate seems high and I keep getting pins and needles In my foot :-( feel nauseous and shaky too hoping its anxiety but I get so scared I may collapse or something is wrong with my heart/ circulatory system.. Like ATM I have on off pins and needles in the roof of my mouth!?

My personal trainer said I have a trapped nerve in my hip and I get a numb hip it still scares me thinking of ms etc but when I move my leg to another position it goes away.. MS wouldn't would it? It's just the foot thing too?!?

Ugh what's wrong with me today

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

Someone please reassure me I feel like I'm constantly waiting for something bad to happen or an attack to come on

Button1
22-08-13, 19:20
Ok well the first bit IS anxiety. Plain and simple. Please don't worry and try to keep as calm as you can, the sensations will subside. Just relax and do something calm that will distract you.

The second thing- the tingling I know all about. I trapped a nerve in my shoulder and had tingling right down my back. Was convinced it was spine cancer. I couldn't even feel the small of my back. 6 hours before we were due to fly to Borneo my husband and I were sitting in a&e with my 'spine cancer' only to be told it was a trapped nerve. Eventually it went.

I know how you're feeling, I'm in a bad state myself at the moment but you truly have no reason to worry.
Xxx