PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches again

violet33
22-08-13, 21:00
I recently posted about mild headaches & have in past, but here I am again. I have looked on this anxiety site which list a bunch of anxiety related symptoms & it mentions tingling, numbness, itching, burning as possible anxiety symptoms. I DO NOT have ANY numbness at all but I do get MILD BURNING, raw type feelings & a VERY MILD tickling , itching feeling. There is pain BUT VERY MINIMAL. MOST of what I have are these odd sensations for over 2 years since 7/11 now. I realize that anyone having similar symptoms doesn't necessarily have same as me, but I'm just wondering if anyone gets anything similar. This just makes me SO ANXIOUS!

violet33
23-08-13, 18:54
I posted yesterday & didn't get reply & reposting didn't work, so I'll try again. I've been posting here for a while about MILD headaches & odd sensations for awhile. On an anxiety sure that lists numerous anxiety symptoms, I've read that tingling & numbness,itching, burning can be anxiety related. I have NO NUMBNESS AT ALL, but get tingling, tickling,itching, slight raw or burning feeling & times MILD PAIN. It's very odd & different parts of head at different times. I've had this 2 yrs & a month now & drs can't definitively explain it. Dies anyone get anything similar. Just curious. I'm anxious & tired of this. PLEASE RESPOND SONEONE. Thank You.

Natalie2389
23-08-13, 18:57
hi I get mild headaches, I also get tension type headaches, my symptoms are like a tight band around my head, fuzzy head feeling sometimes itching and I do get burning sensations

Worrychick
23-08-13, 19:10
When I have been anxious I have had all sorts of symptoms; not all at once..... itching, tingling in hands and feet, buzzing in my thumb, eyesight issues, muscle issues, tight chest, pain in the groin, nausea, tight band across head is tension headache, neck ache, twitching eye, feeling of having a bump on my head!!! The trouble is the more you focus on these things the worse they get and the worse they get the more you focus on them.....but they are all symptoms of anxiety...so try not to worry and go back to Dr if you feel you need to for some reassurrance....I'm having the tingly buzzy thumb thing at the moment but no idea why trying to just ignore it as I know is anxiety related and my nervous system messing me around!!!

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

oh and throat issues and coughing !!!

aggiecuttler
23-08-13, 19:46
anxiety can manifest itself in so many different ways and the more tense we become the more the symptoms kick up trying to relax will probably ease symptoms if you can manage to at all good luck and blessings

aggiecuttler
23-08-13, 19:53
its sounds like nervous side effects to me, if you can relax in anyway it would probably cause it to subside, anxiety manifests itself in so many different ways its a vicious circle you get anxious and hence you get symptoms and so it goes on blessings

nomorepanic
23-08-13, 20:52
I have merged your posts together now Violet

violet33
23-08-13, 21:12
Thank You very much for all your responses. I have certainly come to realize that the more I focus on & worry about symptoms, the more they intensify because focusing on problems magnifies them. I've been doing some relaxation type exercises which help some. Violet33.