PDA

View Full Version : Mouth Lump

MarkJames3
23-08-13, 18:16
Hi Guys,

Just got a quick question because its really playing on my mind... Over the years I have suffered with ulcers in my mouth due to stress and anxiety and probably bad eating at times! haha

Well the past week or so I have had a tiny lump on the inside of my bottom lip, its barely noticeable to the naked eye, but when I run my tongue over it, i can feel it and it feels big when in truth its probably less that 1mm. It started off like a spot that you get on your skin but just doesn't seem to have gone down much at all in over a week.

My fiancee says she gets them and its just a spot in your mouth and could be there for weeks, but because its been there for more than seven days I find my mind wandering as to what it could be...

Does anyone else get similar?

aggiecuttler
23-08-13, 19:48
the mouth can be quite lumpy anyway, and it could just be the start of an ulcer or prehaps where you have caught it in some way unless it gets bigger i would not worry blessings

MarkJames3
23-08-13, 19:55
It's definitely not got noticeably bigger, just won't go away lol. Do you think I should leave it for say like 3 weeks and see what happens?

Wonder if it could be an infection under the skin or something and may take a while to go? I have had spots on my face last ages so I guess the same could happen in the mouth?

Hypo
23-08-13, 21:51
Just give it a while longer. Gargle with salt water too.

I get this all the time :)

MarkJames3
23-08-13, 21:58
Hey Hypo,

Does yours feel like an under the skin spot? I.e a lump rather than a painful whitehead?