PDA

View Full Version : feeling unwell

pepperutchie
23-08-13, 23:23
i just woke up with the same pain ive been having for the past weeks,its like soreness and pain in my underarm and really confused if its my breast or my ribs that im feeling very sore and feels like im having a mild fever,i have an appointment with the doctor on sunday and i am really worried about it,lately ive been feeling this thing that i may have a serious illness and i wont be able to see my family again.sorry but i just dont feel right..been having this cancer fear all the time.any support will be a great comfort with me..

Speranza
24-08-13, 00:44
Hi there, is it possible it is an item of clothing which is too tight?

If you work as a physio, can you think of anything YOU have done to strain it, or which set of muscles it might be if it was a patient complaining of this pain?

almamatters
24-08-13, 14:55
i just woke up with the same pain ive been having for the past weeks,its like soreness and pain in my underarm and really confused if its my breast or my ribs that im feeling very sore and feels like im having a mild fever,i have an appointment with the doctor on sunday and i am really worried about it,lately ive been feeling this thing that i may have a serious illness and i wont be able to see my family again.sorry but i just dont feel right..been having this cancer fear all the time.any support will be a great comfort with me..

Hi I'm glad you have an appointment with the doctor as I am hoping that they will be able to reassure you. muscular pains can mimic so many things and I can totally relate with how you are feeling, I diagnosed myself with loads of different cancers last year because HA always makes us think the worst. Try not to worry to much and let us know how you go on at your appointment. xx