PDA

View Full Version : awake terrified of an aortic abdominaI aneurysm

roxy90
24-08-13, 02:54
I have just got out of bed and felt a really bad pain in my abdomen and side. It.got worse when I breathed in. When i.got back in bed it had.gone. Now its back. Im so.scared.my aorta is about to.rupture. Im 22 :(

aggiecuttler
25-08-13, 18:04
I am assuming that your are not on any medication for Health Anxiety, i think this should be your priority as you will just panic over any ache or pain, i have responded to your brain issue thread, you must be living in total fear i would get myself to the dr and see what they can do to help you otherwise you will live in misery all your life, your stomach pain is probably a pulled muscle or just a regular ache or pain so try not to worry blessings

roxy90
25-08-13, 18:43
Hi aggie, I was on medication for my.anxiety but I stupidly stopped taking it because I wasn't convinced that my health problems were not due to.anxiety. I know.this was.silly but im so convinced this anxiety is masking a.real.health issue.and now I never.be.believed.
I live in.fear everyday I think it.stems from the.fact im terrified i.wont see my daughter grow up x

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Wasnt.convinced that they were due to anxiety.even *