PDA

View Full Version : In the doctors waiting room

Button1
24-08-13, 11:35
Fighting the urge just to leave. I'm so stressed...I just want her to tell me I'm fine and there's no need for tests. I won't be able to cope : (

breeze25
24-08-13, 11:42
Please stay there. I do not know what your there for, but its was obviously enough for you to book an appointment. Stick with it and Good Luck x

Button1
24-08-13, 11:48
I've had a vaguely upset stomach and a burning sensation under my ribs. Far worse when I'm stressed so I think they'll tell me it's anxiety related.

hadenough
24-08-13, 13:18
how did it go button?

Button1
24-08-13, 15:01
It went well thank you. This is how ridiculous HA is, now I've seen my doc and know I'm fine (which I am apparently, I have to work on believing it now) I feel so much better than I did a couple of hours ago.

I'm happy I don't have to have tests but now I'm wonderingif I should have pushed for some...

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

What I would say is that it ruined my birthday. No more. I've lost too much time to this. We all have : (

hadenough
24-08-13, 17:17
Im so pleased that you managed to stay and see the doctor, well done you. Im a fine one to talk but please try and believe that them telling you youre ok is the truth xx

AuntieMoosie
25-08-13, 04:28
Oh I'm so glad that you saw your doctor and everything is fine hun :)

No, I really don't think you need to push for tests, your GP feels that all is well and there's no need to investigate further, so let that reassure you hun :)

I'm sorry that it ruined your Birthday. Can't you have a belated Birthday just for this year? after all, the Queen has 2!! :winks:

Try and set aside another special day just for you hun, that's what I'd do anyway :hugs: