PDA

View Full Version : Pain in lower left front side and back :/

stressedmamof3
24-08-13, 19:07
i noticed that last month my period wasn't normal, it was much lighter then usual doc wasn't concerned as it came & went on time.
then i started getting pains in my left thigh and calf, again doc wasn't concerned.
leg pain is still there but not as bad, however i have been getting a weird type pain inside my left side of stomach, not a bad pain but it is always there, more like a dull pain.
along with the front , it has seemed to spread round my side and back.
however the pain in my lower back was constant the other day, but it has now moved up my back so kidney area but it comes and goes.
now i know what the symptoms of ovarian c are so that is playing on my mind.
the pain today is sort of around my belly button area, it feels like it is just under my skin and not deep within :wacko:
im not going to waste time going to walk in centre, i have a docs app on thurs. the pain is bearable, but im worried about what it is.
i had an ultrasound on overies few year ago, and was found to have tiny cysts on left, so maybe it is this? maybe it is something to do with my light period? friends/family have mentioned kidney stones /gallstones/urine infection...
and im really trying not to google.....
anyone have any advise???

honeyp1e
03-09-13, 00:52
I no this was posted over a week ago but all those pins your describing am having down left side into back also by belly button area it's not a bad sore pain more like u describe as a dull pain plus I say it's an uncomfortable feeling it just won't go away am gonna make an appointment with my doctor hopefully tomorrow but did you find out what the pain was ??

*Fallen Angel*
03-09-13, 12:02
The thing with the periods is me to a t. I also get low down pain mainly on right side and can feel tugging etc. dr felt stomach and couldn't feel anything but had referred me for an ultrasound to check for cysts. Given you've had them before I'd head back to drs.