PDA

View Full Version : Moving and Panic Attacks

zhinckley
25-08-13, 06:08
Hi,

I'm new to the board. I have had panic attacks for about two years and have been prescribed numerous medications but they still occur. I moved back to college and I've only been here for a week but everyday I have had numerous panic attacks and had to throw up to calm myself down. I also feel really lightheaded and kinda disassociated from myself and I'm hoping this is just being in a new surroundings and getting use to it.

The first night that I was here I decided to go out to the bars with my friend and On the way back I saw a mink skin. I picked it up and afterwords I freaked out and automatically assumed I will get rabies. I realized afterwards it was a mink scarf and even though I know its a scarf I am still afraid I will get rabies. Its been really hard getting use to my new surroundings but I feel slowly I am getting better. Any opinions, questions and statements are much appreciated.

Thanks.

girly2007
26-08-13, 20:48
Moving is always an anxious time so it's no wonder your symptoms are flaring up! There is no way you could possibly get rabies from a scarf, no matter what it's made of xxx