PDA

View Full Version : feeling/being sick fear

Izzie2494
25-08-13, 08:34
Does anyone else fear being sick in a public place or feeling sick in general? When I feel sick & I am away from home I get really panicky :-(

Kim51
25-08-13, 09:52
Does anyone else fear being sick in a public place or feeling sick in general? When I feel sick & I am away from home I get really panicky :-(

Hi Izzie one of my symptoms when I have panic attacks is nausea and I then have a terrible fear of being sick, it got to the point earlier in the year where I was carrying a plastic bag around in my handbag to be sick into, it never ever happened it was just what I got into my head. I think it's a hard one to fight when panic brings on feeling nauseous :)

Izzie2494
25-08-13, 10:21
Hi Kim, thank you for the reply, yes i always feel like i need a plastic bag with me, unfortunately my fear happened today and i was sick (i always feel worse when away from home) so looks like a day of rest and films for me! X

venusbluejeans
25-08-13, 12:18
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

PanchoGoz
25-08-13, 12:40
Have a look through the emetaphobia posts, Izzie, it's very common.