PDA

View Full Version : All the weird thumps i get in my body only occur when moving O.o

JCRyanDenton
25-08-13, 12:13
So...a while back i always went on about these "heart thumps" in my chest. So while unable to catch what one sounded like on a stethoscope (don't even bother telling me to bin it...i hardly use it and its not relevant to the discussion), i still feel them. But the thing is...they don't actually feel like a heart beat O.o. They feel like a thump but sometimes it feels mild and often times isn't even around the heart area! One i had the other night felt closer to my back. But thats not the main issue. When i am trying to be very still not moving many muscles in my body, the thumps never occur. But when i am moving around even when sitting down they are more likely to occur. I am unsure what this means though.

Plus i am thinking about having a holter monitor in a few months to make sure this isn't my heart. And these never occur when i am exercising either strangely enough. And i am unsure if they are even real, its like when they occur i am only semi-aware of them O.o

Eyji1
25-08-13, 14:29
Do you feel any pain when these occur? Feel faint? When these occur, do you feel weak and start to sweat?

I get palpitations all the time. Not as much as I used to. But still pretty often. And I'm still here.

The problem is most likely how much you think about this. The human body is not an atomic clock. It's not perfect in every way. There are many things that are out of our control. And we must learn to live with it.

JCRyanDenton
25-08-13, 15:27
Do you feel any pain when these occur? Feel faint? When these occur, do you feel weak and start to sweat?

I get palpitations all the time. Not as much as I used to. But still pretty often. And I'm still here.

The problem is most likely how much you think about this. The human body is not an atomic clock. It's not perfect in every way. There are many things that are out of our control. And we must learn to live with it.

Nope, no other symptoms. Don't even feel weak (muscles usually feel tired but due to stiffness) and don't sweat. And they are painless.

Eyji1
25-08-13, 16:00
Well... Then I wouldn't worry about it really.

Here's a site that's helped me a lot. http://www.curepvcs.com/Default.aspx

Hope this helps friend. Feel better.

JCRyanDenton
25-08-13, 18:54
Well... Then I wouldn't worry about it really.

Here's a site that's helped me a lot. http://www.curepvcs.com/Default.aspx

Hope this helps friend. Feel better.

Its not occurring so much today. But i feel "spasms" around my neck, dunno if they are heart related.

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

I did catch a thump in my chest, and was actually listening to it with a stethoscope at the time it occurred. It was like a single beat between two sets of them. The heartbeat itself sounded normal...no other symptoms occurred.

Eyji1
25-08-13, 22:00
I don't get what the problem is. What do you plan to do now that you've "caught one." ?

JCRyanDenton
26-08-13, 11:01
Ugh last night was a nightmare. Kept getting these flutters in my chest and it took me hours to fall asleep!

Had uncomfortable sensations around the far left side of my chest (none of the pain was really new to me) and an electrical sensation between my lower ribs that bothered me. Thankfully the latter only lasted for a second.

What the hell is going on? Had my doctors check it and they said it was fine, but what the hell are these?!

Eyji1
26-08-13, 23:09
Did you check out the link I posted?

JCRyanDenton
27-08-13, 09:43
Did you check out the link I posted?

Yeah i did, many people have the same thing. Last night was a bit better (i was calmer) but still didn't get a good amount of sleep and still had some anxious moments.