PDA

View Full Version : Vasco from Portugal

Vasco Ribeiro
25-08-13, 21:25
Hello people..

I am a Portuguese person with 31 years old, i take medicines to treat my anxiety more less 10 years ago.

In the moment i was in very good condition but i have new symptom, afraid to drive :( i can enter in a car, i can drive for short distances, but some time after start the car, my throat starts shrink, my left arm have no force and so on.

I registered in this forum in hope to discuss this symptoms with several people that could have more a less the same.

Sorry for my English.

Regards

Mark13
25-08-13, 22:00
Hello Vasco and :welcome:to the forum.

Annie0904
25-08-13, 22:03
Hi Vasco :welcome: Your English is very good :)

Barnabas75
25-08-13, 22:31
Hello Vasco!!:welcome:

noaalessi
26-08-13, 15:13
Hello people..

I am a Portuguese person with 31 years old, i take medicines to treat my anxiety more less 10 years ago.

In the moment i was in very good condition but i have new symptom, afraid to drive :( i can enter in a car, i can drive for short distances, but some time after start the car, my throat starts shrink, my left arm have no force and so on.

I registered in this forum in hope to discuss this symptoms with several people that could have more a less the same.

Sorry for my English.

Regards

Oi Vasco! Tudo bem?

Bem-vindo ao forum!
You'll find a lot of help here as people are always willing to give you a warm word of advice.

Qualquer coisa que você precise, poderá também falar comigo :welcome: