PDA

View Full Version : Are these chills, caused by anxiety? (No fever or infections etc)

little.miss.worry
25-08-13, 21:49
Hello, it's been a long time since i've posted on this website. I only ever use it when I have a bad phase of anxiety. Or, when I panic.

Basically, i'm going on holiday tomorrow and I know it's silly but I have a fear of going away from home because when I was on holiday 3 years ago. That's when my anxiety fully started and ever since i've been worried about going away. So, over the past three days i've been panicking and not wanting to go. But I know deep down I do really want too. So tonight, suddenly i've started to have chills down my left thigh and lower back. Sometimes it comes from the top of my neck all the way down. I've had this before about a year and a half ago, just on my back and it was anxiety. I know for sure i'm haven't got a fever or anything like that. I also know that this can be a symptom of anxiety. Sometimes it feels like cold chills other times it feels like there's just something travelling down my back and thigh. I was just looking for some reassurance and wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

little.miss.worry
26-08-13, 11:09
Anyone?

Darbysa
26-08-13, 17:23
Hi there
I haven't had this in my legs but have had similar in my neck and arms. You said yourself you've had this before and it turned out to be anxiety so I think you can be pretty sure that's what it is given that you've got yourself worked up about going away. It's hardly surprising that you're worried given that your problems started on holiday before. I hope you manage to relax and have a realy good time.
Take care
Sal