PDA

View Full Version : feeling weird & unwell the last few days.

fruity
25-08-13, 22:46
well i did write a post about this part but noone replied about my numbness. since wednesday i,ve had numbness in the side of my left foot & leg but the day before i was sitting on it for hours so maybe a trapped nerve. (hopefully) but this is my 4th day . but anyway thats that story then friday i came on my monthly wich made me feel so panicky & i had funny feellings. & 2day i,ve been all over the place crying,feeling weird,scared,weird feelings. but im also worried over my numbness. but i know alot of these feelings i,ve had am my monthly. but im so petrified of this numbness could it be a trapped nerve realy through sitting down too long

keaw
26-08-13, 09:29
Hi fruity, your leg and foot numbness does sound like a trapped nerve or something,try not to woory too much(I know its hard!)
My anxiety always goes into overdrive at that time of the month too,i get nightmares,and feel all jittery. Have you tried giving your leg a massage? might help
I hope you feel better soon.x

emlica
26-08-13, 10:25
I'm currently having very slight numbness in my right hand and foot as well and I do get a bit anxious about it. I first noticed it slightly on Thursday and it doesn't seem to have got worse (and, if I'm honest, I don't notice it unless I'm thinking about it, if you know what I mean). I saw my doctor on Friday about something unrelated and did mention it and she said that anxiety itself (even if you're not necessarily aware that you're anxious) can do that anyway. But I do also think it's likely to be to do with my posture and putting pressure on a nerve or something. The doctor didn't seem overly concerned so I would assume it's not something to worry about too much. All the rest of your symptoms sound exactly like anxiety, and yep, mine is always worse at that time of the month as well!

fruity
26-08-13, 22:50
thank you both for your replies. it,s still numb so yes im going to try & message it.