PDA

View Full Version : Help me so scared leg gave way

Anxious lu
26-08-13, 12:30
I can't stop shaking!
I was sat at the pc I could feel my toe going numb so giggled my for around and carried on.. When I stood up my leg totally gave way.. Then when I tred walking it kept buckling.. This got anxiety pumping! I feel sick a dizzy and don't know what it could be.. It's working now and my foot got slight pins and needles for a bit after I can't stop shaking what was this should I go to hospital?!?!?

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Now my knee feels sore

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

I will addi t happened to the leg that I have problems with for example the hip joint sometimes clicks when I walk and I get a numb hip / thigh in some positions the personal trainer said it was a trapped nerve andy toes sometimes get pins and needles when I walk.. But the leg giving way never happened before I am terrified its something awful I need to call down but can't!!!

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

I need to be grounded I am beig totally irrational I have self diagnosed with MS, diabetes and bloody stomach cancer now as I've been a bit bloated

aggiecuttler
26-08-13, 12:42
Hi sorry for the panic you are experiencing must be horrid. could you leg have been in one place and got numb that way? if you are worried go and see the dr, and they can check out your leg for you sure its nothing to worry about blessings

Anxious lu
26-08-13, 13:29
It gets numb at the hip often when I certain positions it was the buckling leg that scared me so much.. I can't see my doctor as I have moved and haven't a new one yet so was either walk in centre or nothing that's usually emergencies though :-( I'm hoping the nerve was just trapped which made my leg weak when standing and as I was stood for a whole it released and improved.. I say this but I don't believe it
When it came on I got so overwhelmed with anxiety I was shaky heart racing and felt dizzy and faint which probably made the whole situation seem far worse stupid anxiety it's so hard to accept

KeeKee
26-08-13, 14:00
I don't have problems with my legs, hips or anything else and there have been times when I have sat on my leg or in q strange position and my leg gave way too. It has also happened to my partner.

Anxious lu
26-08-13, 14:06
Ah that's reassuring thank you.. My sister told me it happens to her often and my bf said he has it too but with anxiety we tend to make a worst possible conclusion from everything..