PDA

View Full Version : Worried about multiple things feel like my head is going to explode :(

Jj8
26-08-13, 12:04
Hi there
I really need some help.... I feel so stressed and down my health anxiety is getting out of control.
I had to go for a colposcopy a few months ago they didn't take a biopsy and have told me to come back in 12 months, I was relieved at the time but now I'm worrying that its going to get worse :(
Also I have a hard round pea shaped sore lump under my arm that I'm worrying about :( I squeezed it this morning and a small amount of yellow stuff came out, I'm worried I've got breast cancer now or lymph cancer I'm just worried sick all the time and I don't know what to do :/ please help xx

aggiecuttler
26-08-13, 12:45
Hi re the colonoscopy why do you have to go back in 12 months, did they tell you anything in regard to this procedure after it was done, if they were concerned they would not be leaving things a year, they would be sorting things quickly.
Re the sore lump under your arm if pus is coming out then its sounds like a spot or bite if it were something more sinister i dont think you would be able to get anything out of it at all so hope this helps blessings

Jj8
26-08-13, 12:51
Thanks aggie
I have to go back in a year for a follow up for cin1 :( I'm just getting worried thinking that its going to get worse, then I find this hard lump under my arm and think its cancer :( just feel so down and upset all the time, meant to be going away this week but I don't even want to go now I feel so depressed :( x