PDA

View Full Version : anyone have stress? please write your symptoms.

saintdee
21-10-06, 13:39
hiya, anyone have stress? if so what are your symtoms please?

NPS_Paul
21-10-06, 15:24
My wife really is my biggest stress these days. The sweet girl that i met when i was 22 and she 16 has turned into a monster, getting more like her mother each day. Nothing is good enough - our house, our 2 brand new cars, money to burn. Any advice anyone?

Love to all members

lass
21-10-06, 19:39
I don't know if mine is stress, or anxiety, or a bit of both. But I get all the classic symptoms - palpitations, loss of concentration, low mood, shaky legs, dizziness, tummy problems, irritability ......

belle
21-10-06, 20:56
Headaches are my No. 1 stress symptom, then chronic sore shoulders and neck, followed by anger/agitation/moods/tears.
I think thats about it.

Coni
21-10-06, 23:01
Ive been really bad with stress...irritable,weepy, anxious, unable to sleep, unable to concentrate, forgetful, no enjoyment, really aching upper back (that was my first symptom but I didnt recognise it), knotted feeling in my stomach (like constant dread) and last but definitely not least really frequent ectopic heartbeats.

Coni X

yorkylover
21-10-06, 23:38
Hi my symptoms are like sarahc,especially the shoulders and neck.:(:(

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
22-10-06, 09:39
Hi

My symptoms are more or less like ckirbys, just goes to show that anxiety can affect just about every part of our bodys.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

cassie141
22-10-06, 09:58
When I'm stressed I get all the usual physical symptoms - palpitations, quick breathing, dog-tired, upset tummy, constant shaking inside and mentally I just feel so tired and unable to cope. Deep breathing has helped, positive self-talk definitely helps me as I remind myself how many times in the past I have felt like this and that it has always passed without anything bad happening. Try and recognise your stress triggers if you can and when this happens use a bit of relaxtion - you can do a few deep breaths sat at your desk on on a break at work, a bit of positive self-talk, talk to someone about the weather[:o)] or anything really to distact from your horrible feelings. They will pass. One thing I've learnt since having anxiety /panic - it's okay to say NO:D sometimes as I was always saying Yes to people and found myself suffering stress because of it. Be kind to yourself. Take care, XX

leanne1980
22-10-06, 10:33
when im anxious my main symptoms are achey arms and legs, when im stressed it visual disturbances and headaches,

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

kate
22-10-06, 11:46
My main symptoms are can't breathe, crying and more crying, shaky, feeling of complete helplessness.

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

tam
22-10-06, 11:59
hi saintdee i have all these symptons with stess and anxiety.
light headiness
spaced out feeling like im not really with it
headache
exausted
shaking insides
cant keep still
not breathing proper
cant focus proper
and my hubby would probally say very snappy
tracy:)

piglits pal
22-10-06, 13:28
Can't keep still
Insomnia
Upset stomach
Don't breath properly
Short tempered
Feel totally miserable

Hexia
22-10-06, 17:44
I developed anxiety from stress.
My symptoms were
Upset stomach
Chills
Racing pulse
Headaches

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

juju
22-10-06, 20:49
mine the same as hexias
mine turned to anxiety also, although theres not a lot of difference between the 2 just worry more .
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

candie
23-10-06, 00:09
Hi all,

this page just aint big enough for all my freaky feelings and mad thoughts LOL !!! :D:D:D

Take care and keep smiling,Candie xxx

giddy
23-10-06, 07:26
Hi - my symptoms are very similar to everyone elses - sore neck and shoulders, weepy, emotional, lethargic, exhausted..... My anxiety was caused by stress. I saw a homeopathist and she said the anxiety was my bodies way of telling me to stop and slow down. She said stress comes out in different ways in different people - anxiety, panic, IBS, excema etc
Love Helen

matilda
23-10-06, 09:25
sore neck and shoulder
general muscle aches
nausea
upset stomach
tight throat
upset and depressed

life is such fun!!!!

Nat1
24-10-06, 22:05
All of the above!

baxwalker
24-10-06, 23:59
hi Saintdee

I'm a manager too - some very stressful days.

Usually have stomach/lower chest pains by the afternoon.

Aware of odd heartbeats

Feeling of dread - something's going to happen in a minute

Must be a heart problem ( 5 ECGs say it's working ok)
Must be narrowing of the arteries (Cholesterol reading of 3.8 says unlikely)
Must be hight blood pressure (148/80 not bad for my age)

Doctor must be getting pee'd of with me, but it's all very real.

Been going on 4 years since the first Big Hit - never really been right since.

My sympathies to all other sufferers on this forum

John

It's all in the mind!

bearcrazy
26-10-06, 00:55
Hi, As well as all the anxiety symptoms of stress, I rock backwards and forwards, and tap on tables etc. My family find it very embarrassing. does anyone else rock?

MissChampers
26-10-06, 13:02
Palpatations
sweating
jelly legs
butterflies in my stomach
unable to concentrate
muscle twitches
feeling like something bad's going to happen

baxwalker
26-10-06, 20:39
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi, As well as all the anxiety symptoms of stress, I rock backwards and forwards, and tap on tables etc. My family find it very embarrassing. does anyone else rock?

<div align="right">Originally posted by bearcrazy - 26 October 2006 : 00:55:21</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I don't rock but when sitting at a table, I flex my right leg up and down on my ankle joint, making my knee rise and fall about 4". Really annoys my wife unfortunately but if seems to calm me down.

It's all in the mind!

looking4answers
28-10-06, 12:26
Neck hurts, pulse in head,headaches,muscle aches,face hurts,leg hurts,weakness, numbness in the face, feels like things crawling on me,moisture all over but not sweating,toes tingle, foot feels like electricity going through it, right chest same symptom,sharp pains in my chest right side and left ,frequent urination,heart skips beats, ears stop up,legs get weak,arms feel like their someone elses ,cant feel my skin on my legs are arms, tongue tingles ,eyes twitch,legs twitch,choking, head feels like its whoosey,eyesight gets blury,testcles hurt, arteries in arms and legs hurt,hands get numb from cutting the blood off in my hands taking my pulse..pressure in my chest.numbness on my left side of face, vein in the back of my head pulses, feet feel swollen,hands get stiff,neck gets stiff,ears start making noises such as high pitched ringing, stomach hurts,nausea,thirsty ,jaw hurts,head feels like its numb,cant breathe and heart feels like it hurts.. I think that is pretty much all but im sure I get all the others too...

Fly2Freedom
04-11-06, 15:43
Insomnia,low appetite,nausea,shaking,twitchy eyes,drumming my fingers,neck and back pain,brain fog and poor concentration.
I also have frequent urination all through the night and I cant sleep much as it is.
The doctors dont care where there isnt any infection.
So I have forgotten what its like to sleep through the night and Im in a zombie like state.:(

Love xFlyx