PDA

View Full Version : NEED ANSWER PLEASE HELP! Electric Shock Feeling

Laxer971
26-08-13, 23:00
Ok so i get this really weird shocking feeling that happens in my pecks and mostly in my arms and somtimes in ribs. I feel it the most when i make certain movemnts and when I am dyhidrated. It never happens randomly but only happens when i make a certaint movment. For my arms its runs from my elbows to my fingers and if i flew my bicepts tirght i can feel it go up into my upper arm as well, I feel this the most when i push myself to get up and when i do push ups and pull ups. It happens in my chest when i laugh hard, cough hard or breath out hard. I went to the doctor and they said that it was do to muscle inflammation. It has been happening for around 2 years now and is very anyoing becuase i want to work out more than I do but this is holding me back. It is also causing me alot of anxiety as well.

Heres what i would like to know, do you think this is nerological and something to worry about or do you think it is muscualr. Here is another quick detail, When i take alive which is an anti infamitoy it acutally helps these sympots. I was wondering if alive could help this if it was nerological. Someone please put my mind to rest. I am 20 years old male and currently have, athsma alerggies sinitus bad HA, VS, ADD, Dyslexia and the doctors said i have tendonitous as well.

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

My fears are a nerological issue like ALS or Luo garics deises or MS

AuntieMoosie
27-08-13, 00:22
Just reading your first few lines and picked up that you're sometimes dehydrated, why is that?? It's never, ever a good idea to let yourself become dehydrated, it will effect many things in your body and can be quite dangerous. So the first thing you need to do, is keep yourself hydrated at all times, that is sooo important.

Secondly, it sounds like you do a lot of physical exercising, which is good, but it brought to my mind that maybe this is a nerve problem of some sort. If nerves get trapped you can often get things like electric type shocks, or pins and needles or numbness.

If you're worried, go and see your doctor and see what they say :)