PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries

AnxiousM
27-08-13, 08:24
Hi,

Not posted in a while, I have managed to control my anxiety to an extent but a recent bout of events has flared it up again.

I have been for a few tests recently, one was a barium swallow, the results showed I had some reflux but nothing sinister. The second test was a heart monitor which I wore for two weeks to catch the palpitations that I get randomly. That showed that I do have an SVT which causes palpitations.

For the past five days I've had random shooting pains which first started on the right side of my chest near my breast bone and now they seem to be right or left side. I've not experienced any arm pain but it feels like sometimes my left bicep feels constricted. I put it down to heartburn at first because I have been burping all the time and have had some burning accompanying the constant burping. I have felt very fatigued over the passed few weeks leading up to these pains. I've also been dizzy most days at work and feeling sick. When at the gym lifting something heavy I always feel rough after.

I know I shouldn't worry but I can't help but fixate on them.

If anyone can relate please get in touch.