PDA

View Full Version : what sort of pains and breathlesness do people get from health anxiety

davey2k12
27-08-13, 20:55
does anyone get pains in chest face feel tired weak breathlessness and palpitations for massive parts of their days ?

MRS STRESS ED
27-08-13, 21:02
I get pain in my chest, palps rapid heart beat on and off all day I also get a lot of dizzy spells I no how you feel scarey isn't it ,but I no its anxiety arghhhhhh

davey2k12
27-08-13, 21:05
yeah its awful had it years now went too walk in other night he says sounded like my lungs were inflamed give me anti inflammatorys now thats stressing me out i get pains in chest face everywhere its getting out of control

MRS STRESS ED
27-08-13, 21:12
I no im the same slightest thing im stressing ,but its so hard to break the cycle of worrying hopefully one day :D

tellheraboutit
27-08-13, 21:16
I get numbness in my face and recently across my chest from not breathing properly.

missfishlash
27-08-13, 22:00
Yeah, I get face numbness and feel breathless and tight chested too, force myself to yawn all the time to get a deep breath but I am having a bad evening tbf. Have been like this on and off for 8 months now and am definately better than i was now ive (mostly) accepted that its my nerves. Have forgotten what its like to feel "normal" now, so I guess this is my new normal....sucks, eh?