PDA

View Full Version : Looking for comfort

Tracy Dixon
27-08-13, 23:27
Hello! I'm new here and hope to find comfort and reassurance from others, I'm 33 and probably in reasonably good health, although my health anxiety tells me otherwise, I struggle on a daily basis with the fear of illness (usually cancer) and also fear that my loved ones may become Ill which causes me to obsess over their health too, I long for a day where I wake up on a morning free from worry! I lost the spring in my step years ago... I just want it back! I have a wonderful family and I want to embrace them and enjoy my life without this black cloud over my head.

venusbluejeans
27-08-13, 23:43
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Eyji1
28-08-13, 00:22
Surely you'll find some good advice and support here on this site. I know I have and it has helped me loads.

mayleaf
28-08-13, 17:36
Hi, hope you find some good tips. Mine would be to start obsessing over healthy habits. Take a diploma in Nutrition, may help a lot? All the best, May