PDA

View Full Version : HI, am new, seem to have GAD and panic, it gets tiring at times

Joshb
28-08-13, 17:38
Hi, sorry if anyone read this already I tried to change the title of my original post as it may have come across wrong so iI deleted the post.

I have general anxiety and panic attacks and a bit of depression. I have always been anxious and nervy. Well when my business folded with 10k personal dept on July 4th 2013 i had major panic attacks lasting for what seemed like days, I was totally disconnected and just wanted it all to end the panic was so intense. I was given citilapram and diazapam by an emergency Doc to help while the citialpram was kicking in, I began to feel better, but after about 6 weeks the panic kicked back in together with no sleep. I was on 10mg of citalapram and 2 days ago have upped it to 20mg in the hope it will calm me. I have been doing lots of reading about the causes and treatments for this disorder and have begun to write down what i hope is useful information in a blog.

fromanyangle.blogspot.co.uk

I have been testing out several iPhone to see if they help at all, and some Paul Mckenna audio cd's

I find it very difficult at times, I hope and pray it will get better

Love to all

Josh

MRS STRESS ED
28-08-13, 17:51
:welcome:lots of help and support here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joshb
29-08-13, 10:37
Thanks, i want at peace with myself and eventually without meds :)