PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Essex

Lani89
28-08-13, 18:20
Hi all,

I'm new to this site, although I have often found help I'm looking for on here via Google.

I'm seeking comfort & friendship from people who understand what it feels like to suffer from anxiety.

I'm a woman of 24 and I live in Essex with my bf of 3 years and his son. I've suffered anxiety ever since I was a littlen. My mum suffered ocd, anorexia and depression... Had an affair when I was 8 (of which she told me all about at that young age.... It was a secret from my dad who I loved with all my heart).... She moved us (me & my 2 younger brothers) in with this man who turned about to be an abusive, druggy nutcase. I developed ocd, which included a fear of men at a young age. I've had numerous amounts of counselling & have been on prozac for 7 years.

I'm currently trying to ween off and am having a tough time. I'm actually on holiday at moment, but am struggling with anxiety nausea so badly, I've come here for some support.

My main problem is nausea and it's horrible because it strikes at the worst time...

Any one any tips xx :)

ElizabethJane
29-08-13, 16:45
:welcome: Hi there and welcome to the forum from one Essex girl to another. EJ

Mark13
02-09-13, 17:04
Hi. No tips I'm afraid, but welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.