PDA

View Full Version : Back pain, jelly legs, dizziness and strange

Anxious lu
28-08-13, 20:08
Ah god been a long day today..
I had a funny short breath sensation on the bus I was concentrating on it then starting feeling my pulse and my heart was racing then I started to get a pain in my back.. I tried distracting myself then I remembered something I read about heart attacks and that was it.. I felt anxiety attack coming on and got fidgety I just wanted to run off the bus.. I stuck it out but ended up getting off a stop early and that's when I started panicking my legs felt so week like jelly and like they wernt my legs... This made me dizzy and feel faint.. Practically ran home and now I'm in a bath trying to relax but can't get over the fact I maybe having a heart attack.. Does this sound like a heart attack.. I also feel really on edge and face feels tense almost like my body is not mine.. Keep having to move and breath to be sure I am me

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

My throat feels tense too now

MRS STRESS ED
28-08-13, 20:19
it sounds like anxiety to me .I get that horrible dizzy feeling and jelly legs its scarey it leaves you feeling drained ,try and relax hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Anxious lu
28-08-13, 20:40
Oh thank you I feel deep down I think it's anxiety but I can't get over this surreal weak heavy feeling with heart palps now and I just feel like crap and shaky etc I feel like something bad is happening to me!!
Maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee

xvolatileheart
28-08-13, 21:02
I know exactly the feeling you're describing, and I can assure you it's just panic! I no longer drink caffeine, I would advise to cut out the coffee/tea because it puts your nervous system on edge which is a bad thing to do when we're suffering with anxiety.

Anxious lu
28-08-13, 21:05
I will be honest I am obsessed with hot drinks ATM I just love coffee and was fine all day until I had one.. Maybe I need to go decaf as I've been anxiety free for 7 months and its come back recently maybe linked with my new coffee addiction :-( thanks guys so much

fruity
28-08-13, 21:19
hiya anxious lu. hope your ok now

Anxious lu
28-08-13, 21:19
I just feel so breathless now like I've done tonnes of exercise.. Breathing really have and scared I'm going to go to sleep and not wake up.. So breathless heavy chest and deep breaths

Anxious lu
29-08-13, 08:51
Feeling a lot better today still struggling to accept it was anxiety considering my last attack was so long ago you forget how bad they are