PDA

View Full Version : a tingly cold feeling

leanne1980
22-10-06, 10:21
hiya

its so strange how im feeling positive but still getting the symptoms, until yesterday i had been suffering with my stomach, then yesterday had the shakes now 2day ive got the cold feeling up by back, not painful just strange, can the nerves feel cold?

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

cassie141
22-10-06, 10:35
Hi, I used to get this cold feeling. It used to be in my chest and I'd feel really strange and have this cold feeling, a bit tingly, pass over my upper chest. I used to worry and think 'that's it now, something bad is gonna happen, but it never did. I think when we're really hyper-anxious we notice every little change and feeling in our entire body and this feeds on the anxiety and it's a vicious circle. It took me a long while but I learnt to recognise when I was more prone to anxiety and just told myself that these symptons were part of a chain reaction caused by stress or a negative thought and that the feelings were not at all harmful and just a real damn nuisance. The more I became less impressed by them, the sooner their effect wore off. Take care, XX

leanne1980
22-10-06, 10:37
hi cassie

thanks so much, i really thought i was ok after yesterday its fuuny how it can just change its symptom to get u feeling bad again,
leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

juju
22-10-06, 20:56
you sometimes feel that as soon as u make a headway something tricks you into going back again
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

yorkylover
23-10-06, 14:42
Hi Leanne,I have days I feel positive but still have symptoms of anxiety.
Stay strong pet.
love

Ellen XX

kimmy
24-10-06, 22:04
Hi Leanne
Whe anxiety my anxiety I was always cold, unless it was at night when i had hot flushes. Its mad isnt it, my feet were always cold too! :D