PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm Seth

Seth86
28-08-13, 23:30
Hey, let's get this ball rolling

I have general anxiety,social anxiety,depression,agoraphobia and have suffered for 12 years now and it never gets any easier for me. I really don't know why I've never joined a forum for mental health before this, maybe i just wasn't comfortable talking about it.

I'm currently taking 30mg Mirtazapine,100mg Quetiapine,150mg Pregabalin,60mg Propranolol and 20mg Citalopram

I am seeing a occupational therapist and a psychologist and have been for the past 18 months since i was referred after taking an overdose. I am a self harmer and am very much suicidally active and i'm really not sure why i haven't been admitted yet.

I hope to stick around and get to know some of you people on here :) As they say a problem shared is a problem halved(or something like that)

natalie5555
28-08-13, 23:53
Hey Seth I haven't been on here long but everyone on here seems nice, hope you get some help on here :)

renwar13
29-08-13, 08:01
Hi Seth, I'm new here too, but so far have found this forum really useful, it's good to "talk" with others who understand.:)

cokesmyth5
29-08-13, 08:10
welcome Seth
Offload on here because there is always someone listening/ready to sympathise or advise.
Take care of yourself