PDA

View Full Version : Feel worse..

Florance
29-08-13, 07:16
I always feel really ill when I wake up during the night and in the morning. I feel a bit confused and also dizzy, lightheaded, tight chest, overall weakness and all kinds of aches and pains. I also wake up with a huge sense of dread. This has been going on for months and I find it very hard to cope and carry on. I just feel so ill all the time. I check my blood pressure and stuff which is alittle high but then I am very anxious. I live alone with my 2 kids and am really struggling to get by from day to day. This HA is ruining my life.

jackieann3
29-08-13, 08:17
Hello florance I feel the same as you describe and proberbly for as long as you have so I know what it feels like to wake up to those feelings I don't take anything for it only rescue remedies I'm scared to take tablets , but what I wanted to say is I went on holiday for 4 nights last Friday and was very worried about how I would be and dreaded being on holiday and trying to enjoy myself feeling this the first night I didn't sleep much and when I woke up I felt the feeling coming on I my body was tremberling and very anxious I took a few drops of rescue remedies and tried to carry on the feelings didn't last as long as they do at home anyway since that morning I have felt better and up till now when I wake up it's a lot better , the feelings still try and creep in but I just tell myself you went away when I was on holiday so you can go away now I'm home. Now I don't know what this means was it because I was somewhere different or was it because my mind was occupied I really don't know I just hope I stay like this I can put up with the body symptoms it's the panic and doom that I can't live with , I hope this gives you a bit of hope knowing that it can get a bit better when you least expect it , I wish you well xxx

jillyb
29-08-13, 11:33
Me too! And I just can't accept that all these aches and pains and horrid sensations are anxiety and stress related. Have been diagnosed with TMJ but even this I can't quite believe. Horrid nerve sensations coursing through my teeth etc. my muscles hurt, my joints hurt, everything. Have been under ridiculous amount of stress and anxiety and now it has spiralled out of control. Want to take a diazepam but felt ill the last time. Total medical phobic too. I am a right mess! Hang on in there .... And hope you feel better soon. X