PDA

View Full Version : Ow I hate this so much - I just want to be back to normal - help :(

Gee
29-08-13, 11:42
I'm so tired of all the symptoms they are making me so so stressed, these are my symptoms :

Dizziness floating feeling
Dizzy in between eyes feeling
Buzzing foot
Tingly arms or heavy on the verge of pins and needles
Black floaters

Previous symptoms
Burning skin
Neck pain
Numb toe
Knee joint pain

I still can't shake the thought of MS after a clear MRI - what else could it be?!

nomorepanic
29-08-13, 11:45
anxiety?

Gee
29-08-13, 11:49
I've been way more anxious before and never had these horrible feelings, today I've developed a new one, tingling patch on my face! It's never ending - I've felt terrible everyday for a year now - the only thing I can think that changed was I came off my depo injection - but the doctor says he's never heard of these symptoms being connected to that!

natalie5555
29-08-13, 11:56
I've had all these types of symptoms for years and used to worry it was ms or cancer hope your ok I know it's difficult the only thing i can say is, it does seem to make symptoms worse when you worry about them more but its so difficult to stop worrying too :( I've had problems with it for a long time and I'm only 23

Gee
29-08-13, 12:02
It's nice to hear others have had these feelings - I'm a very logical person but with HA so I struggle to believe its anxiety - I feel like the doctor is making a mistake or something's changed since my MRI - I don't want to feel like this forever it's so miserable, my friend said to me I've become more worried since a 2nd cousin of mine was diagnosed with MS - which is kind of true but the symptoms came from nowhere, she also said to me what's the likelihood of me developing an illness I've been terrified of since I was 21 :( my mums cousin died of it a while ago as well - it plagues me that apparently there is only 100,000 people on the uk with it but I know or have known about 5 !! That seems a lot - there is only 90,000 with HIV and I don't know any of them !
Is that illogical? My doctor says its not a illness that runs in families and even if it was the 2 people in my family are ridiculously distant relatives anyway so it wouldn't count!
I don't know if I believe that - I just struggle with this so much and I'm desperate to act like a normal 28 year old and enjoy my life with all my friends :( :(

Anxious_gal
29-08-13, 14:21
I get those symptoms. The buzzing is weird, I often have it bad first thing in the morning, it started in my left arm and then my left foot. I am used to it now but when it first happened it scared me. It's kinda sad all the symptoms we have to put up with.

I get this tinging on my cheek bone, it feels like I'm being tickled with a feather. I haven't had it in a while now though.