PDA

View Full Version : Still feel annoying pulse around the back of my hip area

JCRyanDenton
29-08-13, 13:58
Didn't get a good amount of sleep last night (but i didn't feel all that tried and sleep deprived for some strange reason when i woke O.o), but i am honestly starting to get tired of this. The back of my hips always feel the pulse from my heart so easily...never used to be like this either and its seriously annoying. Like with the other symptoms it doesn't hurt, just irritating.

Also, on my left lower ribcage (closer to stomach) i sometimes feel a swelling from that area that dies down within a second. What the heck is that? (It feels like a muscular thing, i can feel it with my hands so?)

Anxious_gal
29-08-13, 14:15
Does the muscle move or can you feel the pluse?

I get twitches sometimes in my eye lids and random places and it feels like a little pulse.

I wonder if there is some kind of test for this, something that checks blood flow or muscle movement? I only wonder because if there's a test then there might be a way to fix it if it's really bothering you.

JCRyanDenton
29-08-13, 15:55
I had a massive twitch with my hips while i was trying to sleep...don't know if this was a hypnic jerk however.

Eyji1
29-08-13, 19:58
I get muscle twitches all over my body quite often. I thought you couldn't get these in the bigger muscles but I guess I was wrong. I've gotten muscle twitches in my butt, thighs, back muscles, neck, eyelids, jaw, triceps, biceps, forearms, calves. Sometimes they are multiple, sometimes there's only a single one.

I get these more when I'm stressed.