PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, Needing some know how to control it!

Toria89
29-08-13, 15:27
Hi Guys,
Well I am new to this forum and not into how to talk about this online but i am hoping someone is in the same boat as me and can just for 1 day put my mind at ease as i am just a mess!

me my husband and 2 daughters aged 2 had a road traffic accident with a HGV and the hgv crashed into us 5 times.

I have been told i have post traumatic stress disorder, Panic disorder and before the accident i had depression from previous life experiences.

Now recently I have had many test from my doctors thinking there is something
seriously wrong with me and that i am going to die, I am terrified!

I've recently moved house and people and doctors telling me i have done my muscles in lifting. as all my chest is very heavy and tight with aching and pain in the left side.

I have had about 7 ecgs all normal and called paramedics they say it is 100% perfect everytime.

I have this lump in my throat where i cannot swallow it is tight.
I feel like i cannot inhale a full lung load.
All my neck and shoulders back so stiff!!!
I feel like my left chest is swallow compared to my right and got a pain on my breast bone on left right in the middle.

I am weak, Tired and every night about 10pm I will sit and loose control like can't breathe, i sweat so bad, I feel so ill im going to die.

Now i think i may have cancer... i have had xrays and full blood counts all good.

i am beside myself, I tremble in my hands and im jelly in my legs.

Please someone tell me im not alone in this... I have just been put n 20mg citaloprams however they spell it lol. wish i could fast forward next 2 weeks to see if they make this all go away.

sorry for being so long i need some ease in my life. please someone help.

Moley
29-08-13, 16:02
You are not alone I can assure of that. Neither are you going mad. What you are describing are all symptoms of anxiety. It is such a scary feeling.

Welcome to the site and have a look around and you will see loads of us are going through similar things.

I hope that you find this a helpful and supportive place as I have.
And be sure to come and check out the chatrooms when ever you feel like it we are all here to help each other as much as we can.

MRS STRESS ED
29-08-13, 16:11
:welcome:sorry to hear your not so good at the moment its the anxiety ive had lots of them symptoms your experiencing ,and I no its scarey you will get there stay positive and good luck hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxx