PDA

View Full Version : Sleep hallucinations

Xtinarebecca
29-08-13, 21:05
Hi all,

I've been taking 80mg sustained release propranalol for a few years, actually for migranes rather than anxiety. For the last year since an improvement in diet and lifestyle I haven't had any but still suffered with cold hands and feet and some dizziness so I asked my doc to take me off them. She refuses to lower my dose any more than 20mg every 3 months but because of the dosages there made in. Have to take 2x10mg and 1x40 mg and they aren't sustained release. I take them before bed.

Since the change in dose any type I've been experiencing lots of sleep disturbances especially hallucinations as I'm waking up usually to go to the toilet. I have an app which records this and last night woke my parter up 3 time, at one point convinced our (small and not dangerous) snake had somehow got it of her tank and into our room. I can vividly remember seeing her climbing up my charger cable onto the bedside table but this didn't happen.

Has anyone else noticed changes in sleep when going for sustained release to normal?