PDA

View Full Version : Effects - Citalopram 20mg

dreamopolis
22-10-06, 18:29
Hey people, I have recently forgot to order my new tablets of Citalopram 20mg, and I need to wait for my new supply to come to me. Has any of you ever had a similar situation? I'm experiencing headaches, neck and shoulder pain, dizziness, a little bit of nausia, fatigue and depression (more so than before I started taking the tablets). What do you think? It could be a few more days before my new tablets arrive.

-----
dreamopolis

nomorepanic
22-10-06, 18:34
You will be suffering withdrawal symptoms and it is not a good idea to stop taking them just like that.

Welcome aboard anyway.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

tam
22-10-06, 20:28
hi dreamopolis you could ring doctors and explain tell them you need your tablets urgent.i did this once and got a appoint,and the doctor wrote me my perscription there and then.you cant just stop taking them as you will get the side effects and its not good.hope this helps take care tracy

yorkylover
23-10-06, 15:20
Hi you need to get an urgent prescription,like Tracey said.You need to phone your gp and explain the situation.You are going through withdrawrel symptoms.These sort of medication you should never just stop taking.
Take care

Ellen XX