PDA

View Full Version : 10mg for 7 weeks now on 20mg, feel very tired is that normal

Joshb
30-08-13, 18:54
Hi, Sorry to be a pain but I have just upped my dose from 10mg to 20mg 3 days ago after initially being great on 10mg which after about 6 weeks all went pear shaped and i had panic attacks again and no sleep at night. Anyhow, after 3 days on 20mg i am sleeping a little better but am very tired in the day, and still feel anxious with negative thoughts,does this pass? cheers for any thoughts

Josh

keithwms
01-09-13, 19:58
It;s hard to answer Josh; the reactions are rather individual. The best I can say is to track your side effects and see if you have gradual improvement over a period of 2-4 weeks. bear in mind that most people don't really settle down and start to feel better 'til around the 8 week mark.

If some of your side-effects seem acute and unmanageable or too difficult, definitely let your doc know. Quite a few of us were prescribed something additional like a beta blocker to help with the adjustment phase. There are many other things you can do to help your self out, e.g. exercise, better diet, etc.

Do you still have that wired/tired feeling? That is quite common in the startup phase.