PDA

View Full Version : Mums sweating

Em.ma
30-08-13, 20:31
Getting very worried my mum is saying she is sweating but me, dad and brother all feel normal and not warm at all just right. Is this sign of something bad?

Annie0904
30-08-13, 20:33
A lot of women your Mum's age (me included) often say this...the menopause causes hot flushes and I am always saying I am sweating when others are cold :)

AuntieMoosie
31-08-13, 02:47
Emma it's nothing to worry about hun :)

I'm passed the menopause now, 2 years past, but even now I get the odd hot flush, especially at night.

What have you got planned for the weekend Emma? :)

Em.ma
31-08-13, 08:24
Hi funny enough my mum said when she was sweating I must be going through the menopause haha.
Hi going to see my nan today then got nothing planned for Sunday.
Yesterday afternoon after work payed the rest of my holiday to New York City in November off.
Next weekend sorting out passport/visa etc and opening a bank account for spending money.
Other than that just relaxing. Might go back to sleep for a couple hours, you? :)

emlica
31-08-13, 09:29
Yeah my mum calls them 'tropical moments' :) Hormonal almost certainly even if she's not actually menopausal yet.

AuntieMoosie
01-09-13, 02:10
Yep! it sounds like us mature ladies hormones Emma :winks:

Wow! you're off to America, how lovely, that will sure be a trip of a lifetime :D

Who are you going with hun?

Em.ma
01-09-13, 08:35
Yes New York. Always wanted to go and got the chance so thought hey only live once and jumped at it.
Am going with a friend, we will be their for my 20th birthday and thanksgiving.
Neither of us have flown before but really really excited about that. :)

AuntieMoosie
01-09-13, 23:50
Emma that sounds wonderful :)

I'm sure that you'll have the most brilliant time.

I have friends in America and they make a big thing of Thanksgiving so I'm sure you'll love all that.

Autumn is a lovely time to be in the states too.

Try and visit one of the pumpkin farms where you can have a ride on a tractor too :)

Em.ma
03-09-13, 19:24
Hi,
Just seen this,
Really looking forward to it.
Can't wait to go now.
I've dream bed about going for years :)
So many places I want to go to x

AuntieMoosie
04-09-13, 13:23
That's good Emma :)

It's lovely to have something so nice to look forward too, and I know that you'll love it :D

When you come back please show us some pics hun.

Then you can plan where you want to go next :hugs: