PDA

View Full Version : New here

Mea88
31-08-13, 07:16
Hello, My name is Marisa and I have been suffering from panic disorder/agoraphobia with bipolar and health anxiety, On top of the mental issues I am also not it the best of health which most defanatly does not help. This all started 20 years ago when I was only 13 and none of the Dr's I went to had any clue what panic attacks where, it has been a long and hard journey but I continue trying harder everyday, I finally have found a good mix of meds, good therapist and a loving and caring family and husband who will move mountains to not see me suffer, but unfortunately there is not much they can do to get inside my head for my mind is my worst enemy
right now I am taking
1mg klonopin in the morning and night and mid day if needed, I have chose to skip that one and fight threw those hours
I take 200mg of lamictal in the morning
25mg of seroquel in the morning and 200mg of seroquel at night
along with 9 other scipts for angina, heart palpitations, blood pressure, ulcers
I hate that I have to be on so many meds but that is what is getting me out of the house, even though it is getting a bit tougher since I am trying to quit smoking and it is making my breathing worse a lot of my health anxiety issues have come back
I have found when I look up some health issues I am worried about I get brought to this site, and since I am having them right now, here I am, and am excited to read all your stories.

MRS STRESS ED
31-08-13, 08:07
:welcome:there is lots of help and support here