PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

puppypink
01-09-13, 22:38
Hiya, I'm new on here and have suffered from anxiety, panic attacks and depression on and off for about 20 years now. Had been doing well for a while but my anxiety came crashing back about two weeks ago when another one of my neighbour's decided to have a go at me. I'm now having panic attacks at the thought of going outside because I have had arguments with most of my neighbour's and they tend to wait watching for you to go outside and then start shouting at you. Also only just found out about some rumour's (completely untrue) that were started years ago and have been told to some parents in my kids class. Now I'm constantly worrying about what people are saying about me. Guess I'm just looking to chat to some people who are also suffering from anxiety. It can be hard to make people understand what a panic attack feels like when they've never had one.

badasafish
01-09-13, 23:06
Hi PuppyPink, I'm new here also. Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time of it at the moment, but you are definitely not alone and hopefully will find some support here. I'm more than happy to chat to you if you want.

Stephen

Speranza
01-09-13, 23:18
Hello, welcome!! :welcome:

puppypink
01-09-13, 23:22
Thanks Badasafish, just reread my post and realized how whiny it sounds. Am going to doctor tomorrow so hopefully will go back on meds and stop the constant anxiety at least.

badasafish
01-09-13, 23:25
I didn't find it whiny at all tbh. Hope all goes well at the Doctors.