PDA

View Full Version : newbie :-)

dawnieb12
02-09-13, 10:36
Hi everyone :-) I'm 27 years old & have 3 beautiful daughters...I always had a fear of dying for as long as I remember but for some reason this year alone I've been so terrified to the point where I'm convinced every ache & pain I have is some serious illness & I'm goin to die... I've had a lot of health problems this year & each time I've been fine.. Every headache that is really bad I'm wondering is it a tumor etc at the moment I've little blisters forming on my tongue & a sore throat so I'm sure you know what I imagine I have...I have a fantastic partner who supports me and is there through every worry I have but at the back of my mind I know he doesn't really understand as he is not the same..I'd love to hear if anyone else who thinks like me has any good tips to try help me not worry so much..Thanks

littlemisschatterbox
02-09-13, 10:53
Hi dawnie, im a newbie too, theres lots of support here, congrats on having a lovely family, im sure they're proud you are trying to get well x

dawnieb12
02-09-13, 11:15
Thanks :) I am so glad I found this site because I'm really surprised the amount of people who think the very same as me I thought I was alone x