PDA

View Full Version : Rumbling in chest...ugh this again

JCRyanDenton
02-09-13, 18:00
Today was mostly alright. I did feel a little anxious at parts but for the most part i was quite calm. But after i went to the gym (did around 30 mins worth of light exercise) i started to feel a rumbling sensation in my upper chest (way above heart). This same morning i had the same thing when i was hunched over my computer desk. Neither of these bought pain and it felt familiar to me in a way. But what could be causing these? Digestion or what?

KeeKee
02-09-13, 18:10
Sounds like gas??

JCRyanDenton
02-09-13, 18:12
Wait. I did use the rowing machine in the Gym. Could that have irritated my muscles?

And to KeeKee...it does feel a bit like gas rumbling.

Edmonton28
02-09-13, 18:34
I have been experiencing GERD symptoms for some time now brought on by my anxiety and I feel that same sensation all the time. Very unsettling but I think it's just the gas trapped in there.

JCRyanDenton
02-09-13, 22:17
I have been experiencing GERD symptoms for some time now brought on by my anxiety and I feel that same sensation all the time. Very unsettling but I think it's just the gas trapped in there.

I do feel the urge to burp quite a bit at the moment. Just felt the rumbling right now on my left nipple.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Its stopped for now thank god...but i did have an anxiety attack a few minutes ago. My chest suddenly had that anxious feeling (radiated around the breast bone and so forth) that lasted for around 10 seconds when i ran to my mom for her to calm me down. Didn't get a pounding heart or shortness of breath however O.o

I am calm right now but what happened kinda frightened me and set off my health anxiety. I mean...it happened out of nowhere!

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

I felt the same sensation in my lower abdomen. Must have been digestive system and it isn't occuring in my chest anymore.

fruity
02-09-13, 22:18
hello. i have that too. i reckon it could be gas too.

missfishlash
03-09-13, 21:33
Have had that a bit, feels like a ball bearing rolling around, doesnt feel gassy and it only happens for a few secs then goes, very odd :)