PDA

View Full Version : struggling with love

icedeyes
02-09-13, 21:10
hey there

i am manic depressant that has verbal outbursts and very rarely physical outbursts e.g throwing things punching things (never people) i have ocd thrown in the mix this last year i've had a lot of stress at work and having close relatives die (i also suffer with thanatophobia/necrophobia to add to the mix so a little bit messed up) anyway the stress of this has brought out a very long period of depression and i've been to the doc to up what i take a day. So anyway ive been in the best relationship ive ever been someone that actually understands me she has her own problems and with been in an open relationship for 20 months (both bi-sexual have rules you have to ask before you do) been great anyway i took a meds holiday so i could have some drinks out for with her for my birthday we were drinking larger then started with shots when in our favourite gay club(also not eaten) so me being the sort or guy that needs to pee a lot went to the toilet come back to the dance floor i then get this girl coming up to me to ask me if my girl was my girl the lady explained as she said she saw us dancing with each other constantly i then went yes she is why? she then pointed i looked up to see my girl kissing another she had not asked and i waited for her to come to me and she did we then got into a argument and this slag that was kissing my girl told me to f**k off i put her bang to rights i then went i am going home as i didn't wanna argue any more, anyway i went to leave and my girl shouted a few things at me and i lost my cool and had a very bad reaction i just threw a bottle of water in her direction as i was throwing it at the problem not her it actually hit her in the face i stormed out crying my eyes out, we spoke briefly to see if she had got home safe later that night she had, we have not spoken since leaving it a bit of time. now its all very out of character for me and very ashamed of my outburst as i could not control it. any what i am asking is what have people done to get forgiveness? how how to restart a relationship form this what do i do? have you had the same type thing?:scared15:

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

if youve taken the time to read this thank you