PDA

View Full Version : Bug season is back EMETHOPHIA

honeyp1e
03-09-13, 09:07
Well the bug season is upon us again so now my mindis going bonkers again every person who says "am ill! Or every post on Facebook saying "been vomitingall night!! Just kicks my crazy negative mind off with all the over thinking An then I go into panic mode

Will I ever over come this. ? My constent worrying about will I get sick

It's not a life

bernie1977
03-09-13, 10:44
I know exactly how you feel. The thought of norovirus terrifies me. I'm going to try and avoid all the scare mongering in the press this year as it got me in a state last winter. I have bought this product in preparation and got my partner some http://www.combatnorovirus.com/shop/

honeyp1e
03-09-13, 16:07
Oh good will order myself some I also bought halo mouth spray from America you just spray in your mouth to stop you breathing the virus in http://halogermdefense.com/

bigh123
06-10-13, 10:02
in not sure if in an emetophobe but i am terrified of Norovurus and getting sick bugs . Its turned me into a bit of a mess tbh and the fear of getting sick is in turn making me ill with anxiety . IM the same with Facebook etc or if i here somone ive been near has ended up ill i start worrying .

ill be honest the press makes it out pretty bad but they seem to think there's 1 million cases a year and we have a 50 million population . That means 49 million people didn't get ill . I still panic though

Rls1994
21-11-13, 17:54
Wassup guys. Hope you're all doing well. :flowers:

I need to say that it was only pretty bad last year because it was a new strain (even then, it wasn't THAT bad).

I read this yesterday as well. Hope it eases your anxiety a bit. :)

The data states that as of Wednesday, November 13, there were 307 beds closed across England due to Norovirus. This is 1000 less than the same time last year, and even less than 2011. It goes on to say that "In the North East - there were 74 beds closed (compared to 164 last year ) compared to the South East where there were 16 beds closed (compared to 188 last year).