PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just going to introduce me & my situation:)

littlechicklet
03-09-13, 10:49
Well, hii

just wanted to introduce myself.
I have suffered with anxiety throughout my life but since i hit my teenage years it has got a lot worse.
I now suffer with quite bad anxiety and panic disorder.
My main phobia that triggers my anxiety and panic, is emetophobia, and for those of you who dont know this is a fear of sick (being sick, others being sick etc)

My anxiety and panic disorder does take up alot of my life and it makes me miserable.

I am just looking for people to talk to, to help me through the hard times, people who actually understand whats happening because as much as i love my friends and family, unless you have been through it, you have no idea.

Thank You for reading, please do leave me a reply with some info about you:) or message me, i really want to form friendships with people like me!

badasafish
03-09-13, 12:06
Hi LittleChicklet, welcome to NoMorePanic. I'm new here also and am looking to form friendships with like minded people.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression for some time now, and currently am experiencing a real low. Check out my post in the introduction forum for more details.

Everyone here seems very friendly and supportive and I'm sure you will get a lot out of being part of the community.

littlechicklet
03-09-13, 12:44
Hi LittleChicklet, welcome to NoMorePanic. I'm new here also and am looking to form friendships with like minded people.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression for some time now, and currently am experiencing a real low. Check out my post in the introduction forum for more details.

Everyone here seems very friendly and supportive and I'm sure you will get a lot out of being part of the community.

Its nice to have lots of other newbie's here too! Me too! Will do:)
I hope so:)

frickchick
03-09-13, 17:37
Hello there! I have a phobia of the build up to vomiting! They call me an emetophobe but its mostly that build up I become an absolute wreck! I avoid people who gave been ill or are ill! I don't eat certain foods! It's fun lol. Apart from this I'm very down to earth lol! It's nice knowing there are people out there that are similar though! It made me feel better anyway xxx

littlechicklet
03-09-13, 21:18
Hello there! I have a phobia of the build up to vomiting! They call me an emetophobe but its mostly that build up I become an absolute wreck! I avoid people who gave been ill or are ill! I don't eat certain foods! It's fun lol. Apart from this I'm very down to earth lol! It's nice knowing there are people out there that are similar though! It made me feel better anyway xxx

aww! its nice knowing that we can all support each other..if you ever need to talk or just fancy a chat with someone who gets it then message me anytime!xxx

shedazzled
03-09-13, 22:52
Hey I'm newbie too, although I'd don't suffer you particular phobia , I can totally understand where your coming from on the amount of time that anxiety takes up in day to day life. I hope that one day everyone on here can achieve something in future that isn't in sight right now, and take comfort in known that although we feel like we are alone and the only ones going through this, that there are people on here willing us good wishes and chats x

littlechicklet
04-09-13, 07:19
Hey I'm newbie too, although I'd don't suffer you particular phobia , I can totally understand where your coming from on the amount of time that anxiety takes up in day to day life. I hope that one day everyone on here can achieve something in future that isn't in sight right now, and take comfort in known that although we feel like we are alone and the only ones going through this, that there are people on here willing us good wishes and chats x

i exactly agree with you, i only signed up yesterday but i already look forward to logging in and seeing other peoples replies and posts x