PDA

View Full Version : Feeling horrid today

xvolatileheart
03-09-13, 12:47
I just want to go in the bathroom and hide today, I feel awful from head to toe. My panic has completely subsided in the last week yet the anxiety is still running rapant apparently. Or there is something awfully wrong with me because this is not normal. I feel exhausted, weak, dizzy, lightheaded, not "all there", on the verge of losing my mind... I even slept well last night, perhaps not enough but a good 6 or 7 hours. Why won't this stop? I can't take it. :(

beatule
04-09-13, 18:50
Same here..obsessive thoughts won't leave me..feeling like will go mad any second, the world looks surreal.

Are you taking any medication? or did you take any in the past?

xvolatileheart
06-09-13, 12:06
Sorry you're feeling so bad. The last couple of days for me were actually decent, except feeling so desperately tired by the end of the day that I thought I was going to drop dead. Now today I've just started feeling horrible again, like I'm going to faint and my mind isn't all there. I'm really worried about my blood sugars, maybe that's the problem? Blech.

I'm not on any meds, and I haven't ever been. What about you?

kennethman1
07-09-13, 15:18
Same, after my panic attack on monday, I have been obsessively thinking stuff like 'will I be like this forever?, why am I like this?' And then this gets me more anxious..! Is there a medication to stop nausea?

xvolatileheart
08-09-13, 12:40
I have those thoughts a lot.

There are medications that help with nausea, some you can get at the chemist or the GP can prescribe some stronger anti-nausea drugs.

Jacsta
08-09-13, 12:42
you need to break the cycle. Sorry to hear you are feeling pants, but push through it and push to do something with your day, even if it is to have a relaxing bath, or watch a good film. Do something that you normally enjoy and keep saying "I can beat this and today will be a good day".