PDA

View Full Version : CANT BELIEVE I DID IT!

kate H
23-10-06, 15:01
Well i survived Ghana!...........................had a few rocky days to start with when i thought "what am i doing here and why am i doing this" but after that i just kinda soldiered on. No panic attacks, my body was pushed to the limit and it made me realise that i am no where near as fragile as i thought i was. Trekking in 100% hummidity and 35 degree heat and still going!!!

Feel a massive sense of achievement and feel i have come a long way.......ya know what i would even do it again! So glad i went and didnt back out, met some amazing people and di dosme amazing things and have memories that i will never forget.

I think this trip has gone a long way towards helping combat my symptoms and actually realise how luck y i am

Kx

****You can never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation ****

hayles
23-10-06, 15:17
THAT IS FANASTIC

well done you, you must be sooooooo chuffed.
maybe we should all realise that we are stronger then we think.

Well done love you should be dead proud!!!

Hay x

yorkylover
23-10-06, 15:23
Well done Kate[^][Yeah!],you must be well pleased with yourself.I have trouble going away in this country let alone abroad,you brave brave girl.Well done!!!!!!!!!:):D:):D[Wow!]

Ellen XX

trac67
23-10-06, 15:27
Well done, what a massive achievement, you have just proved what you can actually do mate.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sue K with 5
23-10-06, 15:40
Well done Kate

What an amazing thing to do ! wow I do envy you, so what was it like then to not only have managed to achicve such a trek but also to not have any panic ??

I would love to hear more about your trip

sue

scknight

kazzie
23-10-06, 15:52
Blimey kate thats quite an achievement WELL DONE!!!

LUV KAZ X

honeybee3939
23-10-06, 16:09
Hi Kate !

Thats lovely news ! A BIG well done to you:D

What a great acheivement ! Onwards and upwards for you now !

Love

Andrea
xxx

polly daydream
23-10-06, 16:43
Nice one Kate, well done you!!!

Polly:D

Coni
23-10-06, 17:42
Wow...I'm so impressed!!!

Well done you!

Coni X

nomorepanic
23-10-06, 22:57
Wow Kate

A HUGE well done to you for coping.

Great news to read.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

manmoor
23-10-06, 23:02
Well Done Kate,

Wow well done you. xoxo

Take Care

Mandyxx

surreylady
24-10-06, 10:21
wow, well done for keeping going and taking such a big step towards recovery :D keep up the good work. congratulations!!!

mandyxxxx

positive attitude brings positive results