PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten what "normal" feels like

missfishlash
03-09-13, 22:20
So fed up of feeling crap!
Im sure its anxiety, stress,tension, whatever..but a year Ive had these symptoms and I dont know if i feel better or Im just used to it? I always seem to find something else wrong with me and get scared because I darent go to the doctors now. Basically I started having pins and needles in my arm and face which they sent me to a neuro for who wasnt very nice and made me feel like i was making it up because all the simple tests were ok, he wouldnt do the nerve induction test that my GP sent me for and said to the student who was there that he didnt know why Id been sent there :(
Ive had depression before but never anxiety, and ended up having panic attacks which I now have managed to get rid of with hypnotherapy.
Recently my eyesight has deterioated which is making me worry and i always have these pins and needles crawling skin type feeling, which I know is probably anxiety but I have tried so hard to make that better and I sometimes feel like im getting nowhere
My memory is awful now, cant even remember the correct order of when my symptoms started now, and Im always forgetting conversations or arrangements I make for things, its really annoying to my family.
Just fed up really

xvolatileheart
03-09-13, 22:45
Me too. It's been a year and a half and I'm still feeling awful every single day. I'm fed up and wish the symptoms would disappear, just for one day. My memory is starting to get worse too, feel like I'm at the end of my rope.

missfishlash
03-09-13, 22:56
Just read through the symptoms article on the left hand side....give it a go,helps me to keep assuring myself this is all normal for anxiety
do you know what triggered your problem xvh?

Gee
04-09-13, 10:01
I'm with you on this I feel terrible and constantly feel like crying over my symptoms ATM - no one believes I have something wrong with me and they keep fobbing me off with 'its anxiety' well I had terrible anxiety 2 years ago about HIV and I was at the end of my tether but I don't remember any physical symptoms just blind panic so why am I so convinced I have MS - maybe I just do!