PDA

View Full Version : still on the up :D

farley1109
04-09-13, 18:19
Hi guys,

thought i'd pop by and let you guys know how I'm getting on since my ''fingers crossed I've cracked it' thread!. Its now been about 2 months and i'm feeling GREAT!.. I've come off the citalopram, eating healthy and regular exercise and to top off I've just found out i'm pregnant with my 2nd child.. sooo happy wasn't able to conceive when i was so stressed out over health issues ect.. once i relaxed it happened! woooooooooooo.. :D Hope everyones doing well today!!.. :yesyes:

Annie0904
04-09-13, 18:20
Congratulations!! Really pleased you are doing so well :)

Munchlet
04-09-13, 18:22
Well done you that's fantastic.

Can I ask how you cracked it? I know you said you are eating healthily and exercising but is it solely down to that or have you found another way to combat the HA.:D

farley1109
04-09-13, 18:25
Hi Munchlet, thanks have a click on my name and go to my thread 'fingers crossed I've cracked it' hopefully that will explain in more detail what helped me to crack it!.. :D

thank you Annie :D

cat85pink
05-09-13, 04:05
Congratulations on your pregnancy & getting better with your health anxiety

You say the doctor finally got through to you which has helped you relax

We having been trying for our first baby for 3 years
My problem is fear of panic & being sick, so I struggle to get out, & spend s lot of the day worrying I may have caught a bug, this isn't helping relax. Im only sick about once a year & have a couple of colds in a year,

Id love to realize im not sick it's not likely I've caught something & if I do, that I'll be fine,