PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms disappeared when i was in a good mood

JCRyanDenton
04-09-13, 19:08
So i think i may be finally realising it is just anxiety causing my symptoms. Earlier today i had rumbling chest muscles, overactive negative thought process and abdominal discomfort. But after i had a shower and went looking for audiobooks online i started to feel well again! Unfortunately this was short lived but the symptoms were borderline gone and the rumbling rarely occurred.

So does this prove it was just anxiety all along or what?

emlica
04-09-13, 19:16
Well it strongly suggests it!

I'm pretty sure my digestive symptoms are worse when I'm thinking about them. It's the best explanation I have for the fact that I feel miles better at weekends when I have stuff going on, or when something else is occupying my attention. My doctor says that there's always something 'going on' in your body, some muscle doing something, your digestive system moving food along, etc, and when you get into a cycle of being worried about all those things happening, you notice them so much more, and they feel worse.

JCRyanDenton
04-09-13, 19:51
I went for a walk with my mother and the dog and i felt awesome! The rumbling didn't even happen once during the walk :D

Might have something to do with the fact i was venting about my issues to my mother during the walk.

hadenough
04-09-13, 19:57
Im so happy to hear this, long may it continue xxx

Fishmanpa
04-09-13, 20:00
"So does this prove it was just anxiety all along or what?"

Ya think?

JCRyanDenton
04-09-13, 20:10
"So does this prove it was just anxiety all along or what?"

Ya think?

I can say the times when i get anxious are often when nothing interesting is occurring or i am feeling vulnerable for whatever reason.