PDA

View Full Version : help

helphelp
04-09-13, 02:24
this the first time ive used a forum and not sure were to post a reply i feel severe anxiety all the time i wake up feeling really sick and wretching and anxious and the sicknessl subsides and im anxious until i finally fall asleep its not good sleep i sleep in the day and i m up all night i worry about everything i ve been told that i have ocd and many years ago i was told i had ptsd i m scared of germs getting ill so i can t touch anything a few weeks ago i had to go onto antibiotics for a mouth absess and i was getting really stressed so i started fluxoetine which the doctor had given me months ago at the same time within a few days i started with the nausea and my anxiety increased so bad that i felt suicidal i was takin off the flux after a week and put on pregablin stayed on for a week but by that time i couldn t cope and came off them after a week i m scared to death of going on tablets now this morning i think i had a panic attack and ended up taking a couple of diazepam which did help but i dont want to become reliant on tranquilizers i know this is all very complex just to complicate things even more the doc has now given me cyclizine which is an antihistimine to see if it helps with the nausea but im scared to take them because the side effects say it can increase agitation restlessnes etc it does also say it can cause drowsiness would that help? i think everybody has given up on me i m meant to start an anxiety management group tomorrow but i know that i feel really exhausted and tired the other thing is im not looking after myself i i find it difficult to eat because of the ocd anxiety management i dont want to manager it i want it to go know! i literally find it impossible to do anything or be with any one god please help is any one else up

helphelp
05-09-13, 07:27
hi from worcestershire i suffer from severe anxiety depression ocd etc not very good with computers and posted a message under the panic and panic attack section but cant find it now

Pipkin
05-09-13, 07:48
Hi there and :welcome:

I'm sure you'll meet some great people here who will help you to understand better why you're feeling like you do.

I have found your first post and moved it here for you. I have also changed your country from USA to UK as you say you're from Worcestershire. If you get stuck with any features on the website, feel free to contact an administrator on the contact/queries forum which you can reach through the forum link at the top of the page or by clicking this link:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Take care

Pip

Pipkin
05-09-13, 07:55
P.S. You can always find your own posts by clicking on your name at the top right-hand side of the page (where it says welcome) and then choosing the statistics tab.

Pip