PDA

View Full Version : Toes moving on their own

GirlAfraid23
05-09-13, 15:41
They keep doing this!
Any help?

I'm worried its motor neurone starting...silly I know.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:54 ----------

Foot keeps going pins and needles dead too :(

robin321
05-09-13, 15:43
My toes do this!
Sometimes one will get cramped, and move way to the side on its own! It hurts a lot and will last a minute or 2. It has done this since I am a kid, so doesn't worry me. And sometimes some will just point out or wiggle a bit. I am sure it is normal

GirlAfraid23
05-09-13, 17:10
It's not just once or twice and it doesn't hurt either.

It's regularly :(

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Starting to panic about MS, MND...uh oh...

Speranza
05-09-13, 18:10
I have SUCH a vivid mental image now - maybe you could video them and set it to music?

Seriously, it is not MND, I can pretty much guarantee that! xx

GirlAfraid23
05-09-13, 19:35
How can you guarantee it speranza?

It's really becoming annoying, when I'm trying to relax I can feel my toes moving around - spasming slightly.

Eyji1
05-09-13, 19:49
I'ts 99,9% likely that it's not MS. And what are you going to do if it is?

You're thinking about his minor toe movement. I get random muscle twitches all the time.
Maybe try eating some bananas, get some magnesium and calcium in you.

purgatory
05-09-13, 20:08
Hi I agree it is not MND..

Little clip it from the web
There are no sensory aberrations: no pain, numbness, or feelings of "pins n needles"

I have muscle twitching in different parts of my body some are 24/7 365 days a year.
And in the last few weeks I get it in the sole of my left foot and toes but it is harmless it is just stress finding a new outlet.

Also if it was MND it would be constant and be present at all times but with out any form of sensory symptoms.

Fishmanpa
05-09-13, 20:33
Anxiety symptoms - Muscle Twitching

Muscle Twitching:

A certain muscle, group, or groups of muscles twitch (jerk) involuntarily. Even if you try and relax the muscle or group of muscles the twitching continues.

It may involve one particular muscle or group of muscles, or may randomly shift from one group to another. It may also include several different muscles or groups of muscles at one time.

The twitching may appear for a few brief moments, last for minutes or hours, or persist for days and even weeks off and on. It may also persist even when trying to go to sleep, when asleep, or when waking up.