PDA

View Full Version : just a question

kennethman1
06-09-13, 11:26
can you get rid of any anxiety in a few days? or a day? is it possible?

nomorepanic
06-09-13, 11:28
No it doesn't just disappear overnight like that.

If it did you probably didn't really have anxiety in the first place

kennethman1
06-09-13, 11:41
No it doesn't just disappear overnight like that.

If it did you probably didn't really have anxiety in the first place

what could it have been then? don't wanna jinx it, but it seems a little better today

Down_Lo
06-09-13, 12:13
Hi Kenneth,

Mines started off like that few years back now small attacks or feeling overwhelmed or kinda buzzy.

Never really knew what was happening looking back I can see now it was the anxiety that was doing it.

Mines comes and goes aswell, have even been a few months without feeling any major anxiety attacks etc. Thought at one point it was gone but unfortunately comes back, not to say that it could go and never come back. Its just dealing with them and trying not to let it get to you.

Everyone gets anxious at some point usually when there is a stressful or worrying situation going on or coming up.

I take it you have just started to get it? What symptoms are you getting?

nomorepanic
06-09-13, 12:14
You can still have good days and bad days.

I think I misunderstood what you were asking.

I thought you meant if you had severe anxiety can it just disappear like that.

kennethman1
06-09-13, 12:29
Hi Kenneth,

Mines started off like that few years back now small attacks or feeling overwhelmed or kinda buzzy.

Never really knew what was happening looking back I can see now it was the anxiety that was doing it.

Mines comes and goes aswell, have even been a few months without feeling any major anxiety attacks etc. Thought at one point it was gone but unfortunately comes back, not to say that it could go and never come back. Its just dealing with them and trying not to let it get to you.

Everyone gets anxious at some point usually when there is a stressful or worrying situation going on or coming up.

I take it you have just started to get it? What symptoms are you getting?
well this lingering nausea came these past two days, and had a random panic attack on monday for some reason, has that happened to you before? also i had a random panic attack before three weeks before on holiday?